Aug 29, 2012

Corn and Bean Fresh Salsa



I make a traditional salsa from the tomatoes from my garden, which I bottle or freeze. While tomatoes are in season I like to make fresh salsa like this one. Serve with tortilla chips.

1 15 oz. can white corn, drained
1 15 oz can regular corn, drained
1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 sweet red pepper, chopped
3 large tomatoes, chopped
½ bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 cup of Zesty Italian salad dressing
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper

Mix all of the ingredients, chill for an hour or more.
I drain off some of liquid before serving.
I like to add a chopped avocado before serving if I have one.




ANN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP