Aug 29, 2012

Cran-Raspberry Fizz




A few years ago I sold Pampered Chef Products.  Now, that was a good job!  Really doing that is when I learned how to cook and now I LOVE cooking.  I still use their amazing products and recipes.  This is a recipe I used to do for shows.  Often the host would want to add alcohol to the mix and those were always high selling shows!  Anyway, we still make this incredibly tasty drink.  It is perfectly sweeten but has a sassy attitude with it's kick of lime and ginger ale.  It's perfect to for those lazy summer days (which are almost gone!) 

Here's what you'll need:

4 limes
1 can of frozen concentrate cranberry juice
3 cups of cold water
2 liters of ginger ale
1 pint of raspberry sorbet
Oh and you'll need a punch bowl or pitcher that holds at least a gallon! (it makes a lot)

First step, slice two of the limes and juice the other two.  Be careful not to cut yourself, like I did, because that lime juice stings like a bugger! 

Next, mix it all together!  I do the juice concentrate first, then water, next ginger ale, lime juice and last but of course not least the sorbet.  I actually usually don't use the whole pint but more like 3/4s of it. Stir it up and then add the lime slices and ice cubes if you want to make it look fancy! 


It truly is delicious and will be a crowd pleaser at any party!  Enjoy!


JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP