Feb 15, 2012

Mommy Rhapsody, just to make you smile!


“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”  
      - Marjorie Pay Hinckley

I love this quote, and here at Many Many Hats we believe that humor is KEY in having a happy and successful life.  Being able to laugh at life (even when it's really not funny) I feel is a gift and something that can keep us sane.

I'm usually don't encourage watching You Tube, but I think this one was worth my time.  As a mother I can totally relate, and who doesn't love Queen!

Enjoy!



JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP