Aug 15, 2012

Recycle Robots

My son has been into robots for a long time and a few years ago he would ask me constantly to make him a robot.  After being pestered by my two year old for days this is what we came up with.  Nothing too special but it sure made his day.  He even slept with this robot for the next few days.  


 
All I do is send him down to the recycling box and then he gets to pick what we're going to use to make this robot.  We've had to get pretty creative at times. Usually I have the kiddos color on the box while I hot glue the pieces on where they tell me to.

Sometimes we even turn him into the robot. 

It's a quick, easy, fun and FREE activity.  Not only do they love making the robots but then they have a new toy that keeps them entertained for a while, and I can get something done! That's a big YAHOO!


JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP