Jul 6, 2012

Memory Quilt from Christmas Pajamas!



I have to share an idea that hatched in my head this spring.  One I wish I'd had years ago.  So I'm sharing it before you clean out your kid's pajama drawer and throw out what could make a super cute memory quilt.  I'm going to make a quilt from Christmas pajamas!  Won't that be fun to have!  On Christmas Eve the grand kids get matching Christmas pajamas, the girls in one style the boys in another.  Santa leaves them on the porch in a big red bag.  I wish I had the cute ones from when they where little to use.  But I've been gathering the ones from recent years and I think it will be a wonderful keepsake.  So don't throw away those PJ's with holes in the knees or donate to goodwill the PJ's that they have out grown.  Save them, and in a few years you'll have the makings of a cute quilt with many, many wonderful memories.  Recent years the grand kids have gotten pajama pants, which will be easy to cut into quilt squares.  At this moment I'm thinking a rag quilt, but that could change.   


ANN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP