Apr 30, 2012

Crockpot Chicken & Potatoes

I can't remember if I've mentioned on here that our little family is getting ready to move.  With the moving day looming closer and with so much still to do I have been turning to my trusty crockpot more and more for dinner.  I love that I can just throw in a few things in the morning and when 5 o'clock catches me walla dinner is done.  It's so easy that is seems like magic.  I also love that my house smells yummy all day.  This is one of the easiest crockpot recipes out there and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand.


Here's what you'll need:

5-6 potatoes cut up
Small bag of baby carrots
Frozen chicken tenderloins
Cream of mushroom soup (I often just use two cans of cream of chicken)
Cream of chicken soup
Salt
Pepper
Minced onions


Cut up the potatoes into big chunks and place on the bottom of the crockpot. Next, layer carrots over top of potatoes and then layer frozen chicken over the carrots.  Empty both cans of creamed soup on top and spread around a little.  Top it off with a little salt, pepper and minced onions. (I don't measure this but it's probably about 1/2 tespoon or so for each.) Cook for about 6 hours on high - 8 hours on low. Mix occasionally during cooking.  Enjoy!

JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP