Aug 19, 2012

Chocolate Strawberry Trifle

Welcome to another Simply Sweet Sunday! I hope you're having a great day!



Chocolate and strawberries, it's hard to go wrong with that combo! This delicious dessert will not let you down.  This is one of my best go to desserts for special occasions or for when I'm entertaining.  It's looks good but it's also super duper easy!

 All you'll need is your favorite chocolate cake mix, a small box of pudding (I usually use chocolate but I let my kids pick this time), all the ingredients to make the cake and pudding, one tub of cool whip and strawberries.  Oh and you'll need a trifle bowl!

First bake your cake, while it's baking mix up your pudding and put it in the fridge to set.

 Once your cake has cooled cut it into small pieces.

 Fill the bottom of the trifle with a layer of cake.

 Make sure you really squish it in there good.

Next add a layer of pudding and then a layer of cool whip.  Top it off with a gernerous helping of strawberries.

 Repeat the layers; cake, pudding and cool whip.  I usually do something fun with the strawberries on top.


And you're done!  You've just made a beautiful, scrumptious and easy dessert! Dig in and enjoy!



JULIE

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8/20/2012  

Can't believe my eyes. I arrived at this fantastic site and downloaded the app. Truly recommended folks!
My site > show girls

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP