Jul 11, 2012

Personalized Bingo!

I LOVE pictures! They capture moments and memories perfectly; they capture life.  Because I am so obsessed with pictures I do a lot of projects with them.  In June my hubby and I were in charge of planning a family reunion for his side.  I decided to throw this game together for the event and it was a prefect gift to give to his mom.  Her own personalized version of a classic game, Bingo.


I gathered together pictures of everyone in the family.  I tried to get quite a few silly ones to make it a little more fun.  Then I arranged them orderly on a page using my Fotofusion program, but Photoshop or other similar programs would work. 


I used the same 45 pictures over and over on 12 different cards.  I printed them out in a 8x10 size and then put them in sheet protectors, so that they hopefully will last a little while.


I wanted the game to be very kid friendly so I decided to forgo the traditional letter and numbers that are used in regular bingo.  I just made sure I had every picture that I used printed out and then I cut them up.


 When we played I just showed the kids the picture so they could mark it.  Bingo is a tradition in my family and we always use Smarties candy as our markers, then I had a little prize for when someone got a BINGO!


The kids loved seeing pictures of themselves and each other on a game.  Such a fun and easy tradition!

JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP