Apr 19, 2012

Birthday Balloons

I grew up in a family who believed in family traditions.  My mom's mom seemed to have a million traditions and looking back I see how they brought our family together.  I believe traditions are part of what holds a family together and gives them identity.  Once I had a family of my own I was eager to carry on the traditions that I love from my family, mix in some from my husbands family and even start a few of our own.  One little birthday tradition for our family is the night before the birthday kid's big day we fill their room full of balloons.

We don't go too crazy but enough to make it look like the floor is covered.

 They wake up thrilled and we have a few special moments as a family playing in the chaos.
 This tradition has already created some precious memories for us! 
Did I mention that this tradition is both easy and cheap.  You can buy a bag of balloons at the dollar store and make their day!
JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP